Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mi bear as chef digistamp


Hi , Friends
I'm so happy to be back to blogging land after about 3 weeks not crafting because of the chicken pox i got. Now i'm fully recovered, back to work and back to my crafting desk :) another happy news is i finally got to login to my another email account i can't logon for a long time because i forgot my own password .haha. how clumsy i am. i'm so happy to find many emails from people interested in my digistamps and sending links to their blog after they make card with the stamp :)

Thank you so much for everyone support.and today i'm not going to showcase my card but my friends' cards with my digistamp. i'm so honored :)

Here's some cards they make :

Lisa made cards using Ai birthday and Ai Bouquet digistamp on her blog HERE .
Thank you Lisa :)



Jane made one card using Ai birthday digistamp HERE
Much Thanks, Jane


Arabella made a sweet card using Mi bear digistamp HERE
Really love it, Thanks Arabella

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

My friend Brenda also made one card using Ai digistamp HERE
I'm honored, Brenda.Thanks :)

Ai Says Get Well

I feel honored and super happy seeing these cards.I'm not really sure if there any other cards has been made using my digistamp, but here's my friend who sent me the link and let me know :) And as a HUGE thank you , i have a new free digi stamp i am going to share today for all my blogger friends :) I have not been drawing for quite a long time, here's my new stamp Mi bear as Chef . Just click the picture :) and i hope you like it.



*will be available for sale soon*


One more thing, My friend Vera has arranged a fun blog hop for Cards that Care Card Drive this Friday.
Please join us ! There will be prizes for leaving comments too ! yay!


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog :)


10 comments:

  1. Oh this is GORGEOUS! I love it! I must make something with your cute bear stamp. I don't know how I missed that you created digi stamps! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented...Cathy! Love this Mi Bear - chef :)
    just grab it...and would love to play with my niece :))

    Thanks so much,Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw .... this is amazing Cathy!
    love that bear so much , and always love the cutes girl that you draw for me on your last card :)

    Love ya,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the lovely digi..so cute! Wow, love all the cards shown..amazing colouring and fun bright colour too.
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy! So glad you are better and thrilled that you liked the card I made! Love that new digi, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy it was so fun seeing your digi artwork used by other artists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your new digi, Cathy! I just love the little "Mi"! So happy you liked the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcum back cathy, miss your card so much, and what a lovely digi stamp you share with us, i should make some card with it, hehe thanks cathy ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget