Monday, August 13, 2012

Huge Heart

Hi everyone

I'm back with another romantic card. I think I'm just so in love lately... like... falling in love with the same person for many times. hahaha ^^
I guess it shows on my cards. I want to try adding big element on my card, like this Huge heart, or may be huge star. like what i did on this card.I use heart embossed folder on card stock then cut it to a huge heart shape.
This will make a great anniversary card.I'm using the couple fat cats from Penny Black Love and Roses wood stamp ,and sentiment from So Blessed  .

Huge heart

I will be back soon this week with my projects with new Penny Black stamps, after a long wait, finally the package  has arrived from all the way the other side of the world :D Beautiful new collections!! Love them!!

Thanks for visiting my blog


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget